Frequently Asked Questions
Starting May 28, with Premier Access, you can watch Cruella before it's available to all Disney+ subscribers or anywhere else. Disney+ will offer Premier Access to Cruella for $29.99 on disneyplus.com and in the Disney+ app on select platforms, including Apple, Google, Amazon, and Roku. The Premier Access offer will be available until July 30th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Once you have Premier Access to Cruella, you can watch as many times as you want on any platform where Disney+ is available. Your access to Cruella will continue as long as you are an active Disney+ subscriber. Cruella will be available to all Disney+ subscribers on August 27th, 2021 for no additional cost.
Disney+ is the streaming home of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. From new releases to your favorite classics and exclusive Originals, there's something for everyone, all ad free.
With Disney+, you can choose from an always-growing collection of stories.
• New releases and timeless classics
• Exclusive new Original Movies and Series
• Exciting specials and limited-time streaming events
• Nostalgic throwbacks and past seasons of your favorite shows
• The entire Skywalker Saga and much of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
• Beloved and experimental shorts
• Documentaries, unscripted series, and so much more
The Disney+ app is available on mobile devices, web browsers, game consoles, set-top boxes, and smart TVs. For a complete list of supported devices, click here.
With Disney+, you get:
• A premium ad-free experience
• Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices
• Over 100 titles in 4K UHD and HDR
• The ability to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost