Frequently Asked Questions
With Premier Access, you can watch the latest Disney releases at the same time they are in open theaters and before they become available to all Disney+ subscribers for $29.99. Once you have Premier Access to a movie, you can watch it as many times as you want on any platform where Disney+ is available, as long as you are an active Disney+ subscriber. Cruella was released on Disney+ with Premier Access on May 28, 2021 and was made available to all Disney+ subscribers for no additional cost on August 27th, 2021.
Disney+ is the streaming home of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. From new releases to your favorite classics and exclusive Originals, there's something for everyone, all ad free.
With Disney+, you can choose from an always-growing collection of stories.
• New releases and timeless classics
• Exclusive new Original Movies and Series
• Exciting specials and limited-time streaming events
• Nostalgic throwbacks and past seasons of your favorite shows
• The entire Skywalker Saga and much of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
• Beloved and experimental shorts
• Documentaries, unscripted series, and so much more
The Disney+ app is available on mobile devices, web browsers, game consoles, set-top boxes, and smart TVs. For a complete list of supported devices, click here.
With Disney+, you get:
• A premium ad-free experience
• Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices
• Over 100 titles in 4K UHD and HDR
• The ability to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost